TLC LIVE aims to ensure that all students have an enjoyable and successful time with us
Whilst it’s not possible to lay down an exhaustive list of standards, detailed below are general examples which demonstrate the levels of conduct TLC LIVE expects from students:
- Treat all TLC LIVE staff and fellow students with respect
- Swearing will not be tolerated
- Practice and promote equality, respect other cultures and opinions
- Attend all classes on time
- Contact us in advance on 01279 657193 if you are going to be absent
- Participate actively in class
- Talk to your teacher about any problems you are having in your class
Students must not make their online passwords available to any third parties, and courses are non-transferrable between students.
TLC LIVE reserves the right to suspend access to or require a student to leave a course (without refund) at any stage if that student is guilty of inappropriate conduct or behaviour or of acting, in our view, in any way which detrimentally affects the learning experience of others or other circumstances apply which we deem unacceptable.