At TLC LIVE, we deliver hundreds of hours of one-to-one KS1 and KS2 maths tutoring every year. Every one of our tutors has full access to our comprehensive library of over 35,000 hours of targeted content. The library covers multiple subjects and year groups from KS1 to GCSE and beyond.
Here are some example Year 2 maths questions from our curricula that students cover when they receive online maths tuition through our platform.
Seven sample Year 2 maths questions
1. Write the sign that makes this statement true:
2. 4 ÷ 2 =
3. Find the area of this shape. Each square measures 1cm²
4. Where will this green rectangle go on the Venn diagram? A, B, or C?
5. My rubber is 5cm long. How many mm is this?
6. How many points did Bert score in week 1?
7. Name this shape:
Answers to the Year 2 maths questions
Contact us for affordable, effective KS1 maths tuition
If you’re looking to support a year two student in maths, or any other subject, we can help. Our online tutoring connects a qualified, UK-based teacher with a student, to deliver high-quality primary maths tuition.
In addition to working directly with parents, we are a preferred tuition provider for over 500 schools nationwide and a government-certified quality assured tuition partner.