At TLC LIVE, we deliver hundreds of hours of one-to-one KS1 and KS2 maths tutoring every year. Our tutors work from our comprehensive library, which includes over 35,000 hours of bespoke content designed for students across multiple subjects and year groups from KS1 to GCSE and beyond.
Here are some example Year 4 maths questions from our curricula that students cover when they receive online maths tuition through our platform.
11 sample year 4 maths questions
1. 93 ÷ 3 =
2. Find the area.
3. How many minutes in one hour?
4. Find the perimeter.
5. Find the coordinates of the green square.
6. Which of the following numbers is a factor of 4?
7. Where would the number 10 go in this Carroll diagram?
8. Find the next number in the sequence: 302, 301, 300, ___
9. 2m = __cm
10. I had £10 I spent £1.45. How much money do I have now?
Contact us for affordable, effective KS2 maths tuition
If you’re looking to support a Year 4 student in maths, or any other subject, we can help. Every one-hour online session we offer directly connects a qualified, security-checked teacher with a student to deliver top-quality primary maths tuition. In addition to working directly with parents, we are a preferred tuition provider for over 500 schools nationwide and a government-certified National Tutoring Programme partner.
Contact us today to learn more or sign up for a trial lesson.