At TLC LIVE, our tutors deliver hundreds of hours of one-to-one KS1 and KS2 maths tutoring every year. They use our comprehensive library, which includes over 20,000 hours of bespoke content designed for students across multiple subjects and year groups from KS1 to GCSE.
Here are some Year 5 maths questions as an example of the content that students cover when they receive online maths tuition through TLC LIVE.
10 sample year 5 maths questions
1. Find 25% of 40
2. Answer the question below:
3. Find the coordinates of the green square.
4. How far is it from Ongar to Woodford?
5. How many children chose curry?
6. A book is 24cm long and 20cm wide. What is the area of the book?
7. Find the mean of the following: 1, 3
8. This cuboid is made up from 1cm cubes. Find the volume of this cuboid.
10. Find the missing angle in this triangle.
Answers to the year 5 maths questions
4. 45 miles
Contact us for affordable, effective KS2 maths tuition
If you’re looking to support a KS2 student in maths, or any other subject, TLC LIVE can help. Every one-hour online session we offer directly connects a qualified, DBS-checked teacher with a student to deliver top-quality primary maths tuition.
In addition to working directly with parents, we are a preferred tuition provider for over 500 schools nationwide and a government-certified quality assured tuition partner.
Get in touch today to find out more about online tutoring for schools.
Written by Ryan Lockett, director of studies at TLC LIVE.