At TLC LIVE, our tutors have thousands of hours of experience delivering personalised, one-to-one KS1 and KS2 maths tutoring. Tutors draw from our extensive library of over 35,000 hours of bespoke content, which covers multiple subjects from KS1 all the way to A-level, to ensure that they can create engaging sessions that address every student’s unique needs.
Here is a set of ten Year 6 maths questions as an example of our online maths tuition content. These Year 6 maths problems are a great way to test students’ knowledge and identify areas for improvement.
10 sample Year 6 maths questions
1. What does the 8 represent in this number? 865,176
2. Which of the following is the biggest fraction?
3. Find 60% of 20
4. Write this decimal as a fraction 0.03
5. 40% of 20
6. Write the following in its simplest form. 25:5
7. Choose the correct answer. 552 ÷ 23 =
8. Find the area.
9. Find the number of degrees for the apples section on this pie chart.
10. Complete the sum: 123 x 36 =
Answers to the year 6 maths questions
Contact us for affordable, effective KS1 maths tuition
If you’re looking to support a KS1 student in maths, or any other subject, TLC LIVE can help. Each one-hour online session directly connects the student with a qualified DBS (or equivalent) checked tutor for top-quality primary maths tuition.
In addition to working directly with parents, we are a preferred tuition provider for over 500 schools nationwide and a government-certified quality assured tuition partner.
Get in touch today to find out more about online tutoring for schools.
Written by Ryan Lockett, director of studies at TLC LIVE.