At TLC LIVE, our teachers deliver thousands of hours of personalised, one-to-one maths tuition every year. Our secondary maths tuition makes use of our library of over 35,000 hours of bespoke content, ensuring that tutors can create engaging and relevant sessions to suit every student’s unique needs.
Here is a set of ten Year 7 maths questions as an example of our online maths tuition content. These Year 7 maths problems are a great way to test students’ knowledge and identify areas for improvement.
Ten sample Year 7 maths questions
1. Simplify: 2⁰
2. (Do not use a calculator) Find 3/5 of 45
3. What is 12% of 60?
4. Convert this decimal to a simplified fraction: 0.6
5. Simplify this ratio: 21:49
6. (Do not use a calculator) Solve 630 ÷ 42 =
7. Find the area of the trapezium
8. Find the cube root: ³√27
9. (Do not use a calculator) How many children said their favourite sport was something other than football, tennis, swimming or rugby?
10. (Do not use a calculator) Complete the sum: 798 x 21 =
Contact us for affordable, effective KS3 maths tuition
If you’re looking to support a Year 7 student in maths – or any other subject – TLC LIVE can help. Each one-hour online session directly connects the student with a qualified DBS (or equivalent) checked tutor for top-quality maths tuition.
In addition to working directly with parents, we are a preferred tuition provider for over 500 schools nationwide and a government-certified quality assured tuition partner.